Enjoy a really special day out in nature - as a staff treat/team building session, or to celebrate an occasion with friends.
Visit our beautiful home at Saddlescombe Farm, owned by the National Trust, just over the hill from Brighton, in a stunning countryside location.
There are lots of different options and we could tailor your day to suit you perfectly. Some suggested activities include:
- spending time with Roly the lovely farmer: finding out about the animals & getting actively involved with their care; shepherding with Belle the sheepdog or helping out with the friendly pigs, sheep & cattle
- learning and enjoying a variety of relaxing and revitalising mindfulness & eco-therapy exercises - discover new ways to connect with nature & each other to improve your wellbeing at home and work
- enjoying lovely walks around Saddlescombe Farm & Devils Dyke, or foraging for wild food any time of year
- taking part in creative activities like making festive decorations by a real fire, mindful drawing, natural collage....no need to be artistic, anyone can do these!
- experiencing a facilitated 'talking circle' out in nature - to get a fresh perspective on issues & explore new ways to communicate
- whittling workshops - learn how to make beautiful simple objects out of wood to take home with you
Please contact us to make an inquiry.